Care Services Provided
Cherrywood Advanced Living, LLC is licensed by the State of Minnesota to provide Assisted Living with Dementia Care Services to our residents.
Residents and families are confident they are getting the care they need and want, without having to worry how much extra things cost. We simply make them feel at home!
Registered Nurse Assessment and Care Coordination
Our Registered Nurses provide a personal assessment of each residents personal and medical needs. We work with your loved one, your family, their doctors and specialists to create a care plan that will promote health and happiness. We establish the outside partners needed to help provide the best care and coordinate these services as part of our service plan.
Assistance with Daily Needs
This is home. We help with the daily needs, but encourage residents to participate as much as possible:
Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) including:
- Bathing, dressing, grooming, and eating
- Three meals a day and snacks as residents desire
- Luxurious spa tub for soaking baths
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Person-centered sctivities and special events
- Assistance with activities of daily living that address the needs of each resident with dementia
- Services that provide residents with choices and meaningful engagement with others
- Our trained caregivers provide personal, daily care for our residents while allowing them to maintain their dignity, promote resident choice and sustains the residents abilities
- All utilities (heat, electrical, central air, water, sewer, and cable)
- On-site Beauty shop (extra)
- Arranged transportation to medical appointments
Enhanced Nursing Services
Our staff are more highly certified than traditional assisted living facilities, we have Certified Nursing Assistants and Licensed Practical Nurses in the building. This means we can provide not only the personal care you need, by the high level medical services and transferring needs as well. All in the privacy of your master suite!
- 24 Hour Medication Management
- One and Two person transferring with mechanical lifts
- Phlebotomy Services
- IV Services
- Feeding Tube Care
- End of Life Care (in conjunction with Hospice Service Agency)
- Diabetes Care
- Wound Care
- On-site X-Rays
- Coumadin Management