Cherrywood of St Cloud
1036 Voyageur Street St Cloud, MN 56301
House Phone (320) 774-1406
Call 320-257-7445 Today!
Email us or call for FREE Guidance
Senior Assisted Living with Dementia Care and Enhanced Nursing in St Cloud, Minnesota
Cherrywood of St Cloud located in St Cloud, Minnesota provides Assisted Living, Memory Care and Enhanced Nursing Care in a small ten resident house. We offer choice in how to enjoy the simple pleasures of every day. Our mission is to provide exceptional medical care while dedicating our time to getting to know the person and keeping them involved in daily life.
This is Your Home
- Our ten resident house is designed to fit the way we all grew up.
- Spacious kitchen with stone countertops and large island
- Large farm table to share meals with your nine neighbors
- Private master suite with eight foot window and in-floor heat
- Private master bath
- Great room attaches the other house of ten residents, free for use
- One-story living for easy access for those with mobility challenges
- Delicious home cooked meals prepared and served by our staff
Assisted Living to Enhanced Nursing
At Cherrywood, we provide a range of care, right in your master suite. Assisted Living, Memory Care, enhanced nursing and end of life care can all be provide by the same staff. We just do more things for you as your needs increase!
- Care levels based on your need – Assisted Living, enhanced nursing and end of life care
- Care for mobility challenges including one and two person transfers with mechanical lifts
- High level medical care with Licensed Practical Nurses in the building or on-call 24/7
- Registered Nurse provides assessments and care coordination with doctors, therapy and specialists.
Enjoying the Simple Pleasures
It is the simple things that make every day a smile. Enjoying morning coffee by the fireplace, sharing stories about our families, or participating in our favorite hobbies.
Each resident has that one thing that makes each day special. We strive to provide activities and volunteers to help each resident engage with each other and the community.